Saturday 27 August 2011

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH GIDI'S NEXT BIG THING IN MUSIC - OPE TEFLON!



CG: Who is Ope Teflon ?
OT:  I am Music a.k.a Next Richard Branson

CG: When/Where did you start ?
OT:  I started Muisc in my room when i just used to rap and sing then it became more than just a hobby but a lifestyleits been about 6years now

CG: What was the inspiration for the name Ope Teflon ?
OT: Ope teflon is my name like my own name so it just followed me to the music industry

CG: How many songs have you released ?
OT:  I have released over 15songs

CG: Do they play your songs on air ?
OT: Yeah, ive gotten Radio Play quite a few times but as a result if alot of effort though, Music isnt easy at all

CG: Seems you have been lowkey for a while ? Why is that ?
OT: By Nature, I am a very reserved person, i keep a low profile, so i express myself through my songs, and everyones time would come

CG: Your new mixtape whats it about ?
OT: The Next Richard Branson! You have to hear it to know. Im Lost for words 19 Tracks!!!

CG: Any plans for a music video ?
OT: Yeah, Ive got 2 videos coming soon and should be released by december

CG: Where do you see yourself in 2-3 years ? I see myself at the top obviously, but it all comes with alot of hardwork
OT: How many tracks on your mixtape ? 19

CG: Why the name Richard Branson ?
OT: I like him, he inspires me and i want my success story to be like that

CG: How old are you?
OT: lol, im Old enough for anything

CG: Any Mrs. in your life ;) ?
OT: Lol, My Life is really complicated. if i give you an answer, you wouldnt understand *Laughs*

CG: Who's your inspiration ?
OT:  My late Grandmother

CG: What are your achievements so far ?
OT: Back when i was In high school i always got the award for best musician, but im still hoping for a professional award

CG: Word to fans ?
OT: I Love you guys, Keep supporting and i can never forget you. Thank you for always being there anytime i need you anytime im down. You are the reason i do this!
If not for music, what would you be doing now.Its kind of an answer to you lowkey question, coz  i am still in school and all so ild probably be just there, my life wouldnt be as fun



Well its all there! Ope Teflon!
GIDI'S NEXT BIG THANG! LAGOS WATCH OUT.
You just have to like this dude + he's hot too ;)

Here's thelink to download the mixtape: http://www.mediafire.com/?h8ktyo2f67p80u8

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR  MORE ACTION

#TEAMCLUBGIDI

No comments:

Post a Comment